Why work with me?
I have spent many years refining my translation and research skills as well as keeping up to date with developments in your industry and engaging in relevant CPD. This is to ensure that your document always says what it needs to say, and it comes across in the right way.
I am a full-time freelance translator. This means that I can give your documents the attention they deserve, as well as providing the benefits of being a freelancer.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends if required
- You communicate with me about your project, and it will be me that carries it out
- If you find that enquiring via email is too slow, just send me an instant message on my chat system, I will always be happy to help, because I love what I do!
- You will receive regular project updates to give you peace of mind
- Word count, deadline and text type
- Is this a one-off or ongoing project?
- Any glossaries, termbases or translation memories required for the project (In-House terminology?)
- Any reference documents to assist with context
- What software do I need for your project? ( I have the latest in CAT Tool technology, Wordfast Pro, Trados Studio 15 and MemoQ 2015)
- How will you deliver the document to me and in what format would you like to receive the finished product?
- Anything else I may need to be aware of
- A purchase order